If you don’t mind walking for exercise, it’s easy to get around Vancouver via buses, trains, and water taxis (Aqua Bus and False Creek Ferries)! False Creek Ferries also offers sightseeing cruises. This is a fun way of exploring the city.
This is the Aquabus list of docks and surrounding neighborhoods per dock. For more specific information, you can check out Urban Guides Canada.
- Hornby Street (downtown)
- Granville Island (Entertainment, Food, Shopping)
- David Lam Park (near Yaletown, parks)
- Stamps Landing (Fairview)
- Spyglass Place: (The Village)
- Yaletown (yuppie neighborhood with a lot of restaurants, shops)
- Plaza of Nations: (Amphitheatre, Edgewater Casino, the Plaza of Nations, Chinatown)
- The Village: (Olympic Village Square, Science World)